Saturday 6 September 2014

Heartfelt Creations Design Team Semifinalist

I have exciting news to share with you! :) I am a semi finalist for the Heartfelt Creative Design Team. I'm honoured that I was chosen out of all the creative people who applied and would like to congratulate all the other semi finalists: 
Karen ConnerMaureen RussellKaren LetchworthSusan SmitJoyce ErbAmanda ReedShellie GeigleDebbie SeyerJolande van OosterhoutArchana JoshiShona RatliffRobin TharaldsonCandy SlabaughMallika KejriwalMarzena ZiuziakowskaTracey FehrSusannah McManusAnne Harada, Sandie DunneNupur Priya and Gloria Stengel

If you really like my Heartfelt Creations cards, I would appreciate your vote. 
    Go to: http://www.heartfeltcreations.us/blog/?blogID=324
After you've checked out the other semi finalists blogs (by clicking on each of their names). Click on the red "CLICK HERE" link and that will take right to the voting page. 
When you vote you will be entered into a draw for a $50 Heartfelt Creations Gift Certificate. 
Best of luck to all my fellow semi finalists! 
Thanks for following my blog and thank you for your support :) 

1 comment: